Urgent Applications

There are occasions when urgency is required.  It may be because of a risk to somebody’s safety and welfare, especially if the Police are not able to assist. In those instances, you may be able to rely upon the civil remedies to protect you through Part IV The Family Law Act 1996 and seek either a Non-Molestation or Occupation Order.  These steps are rare and will not be necessary in every case.  However, when it is necessary The Family Law Practice is able to act promptly and expeditiously for your benefit.

Sometimes it is important to act urgently in relation to finances and protecting funds and assets which may be dissipated.  In those circumstances it may be possible to secure an Order that freezes the assets or to prevent a certain transaction from proceeding.

Scroll to top